This is a quick and easy dish that every dog just loves. So show him some TLC with these beef meat balls. He'll love you for it.
Cuisine: Dog Foods
- 10 pounds ground beef
- 10 eggs
- 1½ cups rice
- 3 cups chopped broccoli and carrots
- Optional chopped parsley and sprinkled bread crumbs
- Cook the rice and veggies until soft
- Add all ingredients together and mix in a big bowl
- Form into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet (we like to use Coconut Spray from Trader Joes)
- Bake at 400 degrees until fully cooked, which is about 40 minutes
Change it up by add different varieties of vegetables.